Friday, March 26, 2010

sxsw 2010: the recap

bands we saw:
terror pigeon something something revolt (interesting, but not worth remembering)
sleepy sun+
frightened rabbit+
everest+ (they played at the Palm Door Beauty Bar location...great place & enjoyable music)
sondre lerche+
oh no ono+
the very best+ (I loved that they had back-up dancers...the very best back-up dancers)
man miracle
the walkmen
she & him
the antlers
the temper trap
dawes+
delta spirit+ (super fun crowd at Lustre Pearl)
broken bells
the soft pack+ (a favorite mainly b/c of the venue)
body language

+denotes favorites

performances that will have to wait for another day:
1. bone thugs n harmony (praaaaaaay...and we pray and we pray and we pray and we pray....everyday everyday everyday everyday)

2. major lazer  (if it hadn't been freezing...we would have stuck around for his set)

3. jukebox the ghost (a fun band that I'm determined to see....eventually)

4. snooooooooop dogg (although I'm honestly not disappointed that I missed the perez hilton party...I'm not a fan of super long lines...but I am a fan of snoop dogg)

I've seen this band before but would have LOVED to see this performance...I mean, seriously band of horses rocking out in a church...just doesn't get any better

No comments:

Post a Comment