Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wise cracks

Thought I would share some of my favorite fortune cookie messages from the past several months:

A new business adventure is on the horizon.
Considering Courtney and I have talked about creating our own fortune cookie empire called "Wise Cracks" featuring witty/sarcastic predictions, this is definitely a possibility (now if only we had a few ridiculously wealthy investors with the right sense of humor). However, I think there's another project that is slightly closer to fruition... :)

You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do.
Seriously, a motto I try to live by.

Originality overcomes everything.
Not so sure about this one...BUT originality does make up for a multitude of flaws.

Be careful! Bees with honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
Haha...well, I do warn people that I'm pretty fiesty beneath my sweetly unassuming exterior.

You discover treasures where others see nothing unusual.
Perhaps in finding a new purpose for used books, cds and dvds...??

Someone you care about seeks reconciliation.
The timing of this one was just oddly appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment