Monday, June 28, 2010

from the East to the West...

Two of my really good friends got married...the weddings were two weeks apart, and on separate coasts. It's only fitting that they got married so close together, considering that both of these ladies got engaged within hours of each other (on the day before Valentine's Day). Even more fitting that Damona (Hi-C) got married only days before her "Da-mini", Carla. [Note to Holls: If we continue on the current trend, you're next!]

Trying to recapture these past few weeks in a blog just doesn't seem possible. I don't feel like I have the vocabulary to accurately portray my accounts or express my thoughts...and the photos seem to pale in comparison to the actual events...but here's what I can share:

 EAST COAST
 
East Coast photos

Notes from Amish-land:
1.  Carla & I got lost driving from the wedding to the reception, but we got beautiful countryside photos from our side excursion.
2.  Stuttgart = Single Ladies (at least, for our table that was the case!)
3.  Holly has a twin! not really, but her & another bridesmaid looked like they could be sisters
4.  Rob hearts Damona, and vice versa
5.  I heart cupcakes :)



WEST COAST


West Coast pics: 

Notes from celebrity-wanna-be land:
1.  We found the cutest Subway ever!
2.  There were elk and rams and bears....oh, my! (?)
3.  Awesome signature drink (tequila + cherry limeade)
4.  Jason hearts Carla, and vice versa
5.  I heart steaks, jazz & champagne! :)

ps - if you're confused by my notes, the photos offer more insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment