Monday, February 21, 2011

notes from another monday (not) morning...

just a few of the errant thoughts that crossed my mind today...

1.  Why don't people take fasts from work like they do from food, tv, etc? About two seconds later, it hit me that a fast of that sort would probably equal unemployment. Shut down that rabbit hole pretttttty fast. 

2.  Why is Donatello the only Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle that I can never remember the name of? More importantly, why do I care??

sidenote: Want to know the name that comes to mind instead of Donatello (literally every time)? Versace. Seriously, he should be the 5th turtle.

3.  Is it possible to be on a highlighter high? If so, I think I'm on one.

4.  Could I reaaalllllly identify pajama jeans if I randomly came across someone wearing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment