Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Holiday

1. Awesome presents...including my beautiful new Macbook :)
2. Fun times with the fam involving several rounds of Mexican train & photos
3. Cooking lessons with my Grandy Sheppard
4. Crazy dreams like one in which I was fighting in a war (apparently I was a fighter pilot in training, and it was an all female war), one where I was sobbing because an older lady called me out for dancing inappropriately (because a. I was dancing alone and b. I did an arm wave from one side to the other)
5. Helping my parents pack up their house for their upcoming move
6. Catching up with hometown friends (unfortunately not all of them...next time Katie!)
7. Already planning our fam Christmas of 2009...which will hopefully involve a ski lodge....YAY!
8. My "Merry Me" card idea....basically funny holiday cards targeted at the "singles" demographic
9. Celebrating the announcements of loved ones....like the "unofficial" engagement of my bro
10. Taylor's gall stone attack at 3am on Christmas morning
11. Courtney and Allen's wedding in Mexico
12. Seeing the super featherweight boxing championship in Cozumel

2 comments:

  1. don't you love your macbook???? i got a macbook pro for my birthday last year and will never return to the world of the pc!!!! i got an iphone for christmas this year, so i am pretty much an apple girl now!!!

    please copy my idea of tackling the fruits of the spirit!!! share any insights you have with me! i am so excited about this journey!!! i am going through Beth Moore's study of Living Beyond Yourself...exploring the fruit of the spirit...So, check my blog as I add stuff to it!!!

    Glad you had a great Christmas holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! I'm really out of the loop. Where are your parents moving too? Are your grandparents going to move into your old house? oh! One more- how come it's an "unofficial" engagement? (that's from bonnie) Cole's going to buy us (me & u) tickets to see a broadway show for when I decide to go down there. I'll get back to you on that one.

    ReplyDelete