Wednesday, February 11, 2009

notes from a wannabe bgirl: part 1

This past Sunday, I officially started my breakdancing class. Just thought I would take a moment to share what I learned:

1. I'm an uber-white girl.
It's not like I didn't already know this, but, at the same time, as much as I mentally assume that I have street cred...I soooooo do not!

2. Yoga classes would be a wise investment.
I was ignorant to believe that these movements would fall into the "natural" category.

3. Gloves with padding in the palms = awesome
I don't know if such a thing exists, but it definitely should!!

4. Dance studios with street level windows = bad
Even the random people on the street can witness my sad attempts at "battling"...


1 comment:

  1. You go Girl! Make sure to post a video for those of us in B-town... :)

    ReplyDelete