Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mix it up

my happy year, pt. 1
  1. No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand
  2. Love Never Changes - Ledisi
  3. Healer - Hillsong
  4. Shiny On The Inside - Leona Naess
  5. Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
  6. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  7. We Are Golden - MIKA
  8. Popular - Kristen Chenoweth
  9. I'm Not That Girl - Idina Menzel
  10. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
  11. Creep (Live) - Ingrid Michaelson
  12. Southern Point - Grizzly Bear
  13. Rollout (My Business) - Ludacris
  14. Crying Over - Patty Griffin
  15. Let Your Kingdom Come - Aaron Ivey
  16. Bonfire - Third Eye Blind
  17. Sober - P!nk
  18. While You Wait for the Others - Grizzly Bear

my happy year, pt. 2
  1. Freedom - George Michael 
  2. Party In the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus 
  3. Got to Get You Into My Life - Earth, Wind & Fire 
  4. Backfire - MuteMath 
  5. Ah Mary - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals 
  6. Off the Record - My Morning Jacket 
  7. Alone - Heart 
  8. Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear 
  9. Stronger - Kanye West 
  10. Defying Gravity - Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth 
  11. Shadows - Rufus Wainwright 
  12. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks 
  13. Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind 
  14. Atomic Dog - George Clinton 
  15. I Don't Ever Give Up - Patty Griffin  
  16. I'll Come Running Back To You - Sam Cooke 
  17. Found - Aaron Ivey     
And after their amazing show last night....I'm really digging a band called Sleepy Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment