Thursday, September 3, 2009

twenty-eight is great!

Yesterday I was completely perplexed. I publicize my birthday every year...but at work it seemed like EVERYONE knew it was my special day. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I realized a birthday announcement had been posted on our office intranet. Oops...I should probably check that more often...


Here are some of the highlights:
1. All the birthday well wishes/gifts/hugs
2. The "Birthday Homage" wall put up on my office wall...which you can see here 
3. Hanging out with great peeps at 219 West
4. Great food and treats
5. My new dress
(check out my pics over on the right hand side of the page...or here)

Some things I chose to forget about until today:
1. The parking ticket I got at work yesterday 
2. The massive hospital bill that came in the mail

cheers to another year of grace and wisdom...but not maturity! ha...I think I'm still a kid at heart as long as stuff like this makes my playlist, right?... 






No comments:

Post a Comment