Tuesday, August 31, 2010

90210: Prime Time


So this year my birthday just happens to fall on "90210" (Sept. 2, 2010), and I reeeeeaaaaallly wanted to have a 90's throw-back party with awesome 90's pop rap music, Fresh Prince-inspired clothing, etc....but since all my energy was funneled into the listen.read.love.repeat. event this past weekend, my super-awesome 90's party will have to wait for another year! Instead I plan to celebrate 29 in a manner that's become somewhat of a tradition in my late twenties...at a place that involves both a "2" and a "9"... :)
However, just for the heck of it...I thought I'd share a few early 90's photos:
Can we just talk about all the awesome hairstyles?  Btw...I'm the little blonde runt third from the left on the front row, casually wearing the wrong color shorts.

Feathered bangs. Enough said.

Just in case you were curious, here are some fun facts about 29 via wikipedia....

A little preparatory reading to consider reading before September 2, 2011 (not really......ok....maaaaybe):
29 & Counting: Chicks Guide to Turning 30
30 Things that Everyone Should Know By 30
Midlife Crisis at 30

No comments:

Post a Comment