Wednesday, October 8, 2008

feeling right this time of year...

I woke up this morning, and there was a cool briskness to the air...and I was once again overwhelmed by my enthusiasm for the fall season. I don't know if it's because I was born in the fall or if I'm just grasping at straws by looking for some type of logical reasoning...but something about this time of year makes me feel like the best version of me. It's as though I am completely and totally "at home".

I could list numerous reasons of why I love this time of year...the holiday season (I heart Thanksgiving like no other), the fashion (my obsession with cardigans is scary, not to mention the options that boots, scarves, etc provide), the colors, the food (there are so many fantastic dishes that just aren't "summer appropriate" like chicken and dumplings, chili, gumbo etc), college football (hook 'em horns!)...












but beyond everything else...you can feel it in the air...


1 comment:

  1. Yum... chicken and dumplings! Are you going to a UT game this year? Or should I say, have you gone?

    ReplyDelete