Thursday, October 30, 2008

i heart chuck

Taylor and I informally designated Wednesday nights as our "chill out/TV" night. Our mid-week break usually involves chowing down on comfort food while we enjoy the latest Chuck and Heroes episodes via his laptop (due to the lovely falling out between KXAN and Time Warner). As if I wasn't already a huge fan of Chuck, they completely won me over with their latest guest star: Buster Bluth (he doesn't play Buster on the show...but I can't help but refer to Tony Hale by his Arrested Development alias)....and it looks like he will be on multiple episodes...




And I just threw in this clip because I thought it was funny....



2 comments:

  1. i heart chuck too! we had to switch to the hdtv box to our rabbit ear tv...and i didnt get to see nbc until last week...we've had the box since june. so i have to watch chuck at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T CARE ABOUT LUCILLE! SHE LIES!!!

    I love Buster Bluth. He's from Samford, you know...

    Also, I thought you meant Chuck Bass :(. Maybe I'll have to start watching Chuck now, though.

    ReplyDelete