Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ACL Lineup

Check out the ACL 2008 Lineup here:
ACL 2008

Here are some artists that I am reaaaalllly excited about:
Foo Fighters*
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss*
(can't miss the former Led Zeppelin front man)
John Fogerty* (another "can't miss" for me, considering my love for CCR)
The Raconteurs*
Patty Griffin
Tegan & Sara*
Iron & Wine*
Band of Horses
The Black Keys*
Vampire Weekend*
Ingrid Michaelson*
(barely missed seeing her at SXSW, here's my 2nd chance)
Jamie Lidell*
MGMT*
What Made Milwaukee Famous
Eli "Paper Boy" Reed & the True Loves*
(should really be a fun show)
The Swell Season*
Beck*
and several more

*bands that I've never seen perform live

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

    Okay...so...you remember that website you used to create a goal list for yourself? I can't remember the name of it...could you send me the link if you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the Foo Fighters, I was fearing for my life, so I'm excited to see them again.

    ReplyDelete