Friday, April 4, 2008

I can't see sheep!

I love TLC's show Jon & Kate Plus 8...for those who have never seen it, it's about a couple that has a set of twins [7 yr-olds] and sextuplets [3 yr-olds]. Jon and Kate recently decided that it is important for them to spend time with each of the kids individually…so Jon took Aaden to visit a dairy farm. As Jon was driving them through the farm, Aaden’s in his car seat desperately trying to see out of the window.

Aaden exclaims: “I can’t see sheep!”


Jon promptly asks: “What did you say?”


Aaden (once again) earnestly exclaims: “ I said…I can’t see sheep!”


Jon laughs and says: “Oh, ok, I thought there was a ‘p’ on the end of that…but I just wanted to check.”


So, needless to say, “I can’t see sheep!” is my official quote of the week.

Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment