Monday, August 4, 2008

every little bit...


"When I am afraid, I will trust in You."
Psalm 56:3 (NIV)

Over the past few weeks, this verse has definitely become my anthem. Praise God for laying to rest several of my fears...I fortunately got the good news that I don't have endometrial cancer, and I'm not going to have any kind of surgery for now. My excitement over my biopsy results led to a celebratory shopping spree that seemed to flow throughout the week (oops for getting a little carried away). However, there still remains the looming question as to what is causing my medical problems...which means my trips to doctor will continue.

I am hopeful though...I feel like possibilities are starting to be crossed off the list, so it's only a matter of time before I start getting some concrete answers (right?). And I am encouraged:

"But God's not finished. He's waiting around to be gracious to you. He's gathering strength to show mercy to you. God takes the time to do everything right - everything.
Those who wait around for Him are the lucky ones."
Isaiah 30:18 (The Message)

3 comments:

  1. At least your shopping spree was justified. Mine, however, was not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very thankful that things are going well... as well as they can be going. i can't wait till i can see you again in atx. :) please come visit sometime.. i miss our antics. and i saw that you are a mutual friend of stan on facebook. will you convince him to come visit me?? i think he's mad at me..

    ReplyDelete