Sunday, July 4, 2010

california dreamin'

Guess all the dream talk during my vacation inspired a San Fran-related dream...which went something like this:
Krystal was in the process of purchasing an enormous house in San Fran. Being the generous person that she is, she invited me and several others to live in the place...(apparently my brother and his wife were looking at moving in as well...among numerous others...so I guess it the house was going to be a commune of sorts). Thankfully the place was ENORMOUS...to give you a better idea, the back wing had a movie theater in it.

However, there was a hitch as Krystal tried to sign the closing papers. Jon Voight, Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie showed up to protest her purchase (apparently they wanted the place as well...enough that they were willing to work through their personal issues)...and in an insanely short amount of time the housing dispute went from being somewhat civil to an intense full-blown war (with actual guns, knives, etc). Krystal (somewhere amidst the breakdown in decorum) took on the appearance of Courtney Cox in a black, full-body super-spy outfit...and I magically changed into cocktail dress with a bullet proof vest hidden beneath it (b/c that's how I roll...at least in my head!).

Krystal/Courtney and I ran down the road to find cover from the bullet tirade...and as we were looking for cover, we unearthed (yes, it was underground...and no, I don't know why) a Toyota FJ that apparently was bulletproof...however in the process of getting in the car...Jon, Angelina & Jennifer drove by and shot at us again...this time Krystal/Courtney got hit directly in the chest. Fortunately she was saved by her cleverly disguised bullet proof vest.

Once Krystal/Courtney & I got back to the house, we immediately headed to the theater for a cocktail party (which explains my dress...at least to some extent). I also noted at this point that Krystal/Courtney's face was falling off (so I guess she was wearing a disguise to look like Courtney Cox...perhaps to confuse Jennifer Aniston??). Of course, Jen, Jon & Angelina were hot on our trail. But as they approached...I loudly exclaimed, "Oh my gosh...is that Angelina Jolie with Jennifer Aniston?!" and they were instantly swarmed by celebrity-seeking party guests. This quick and utterly ridiculous diversion allowed Krystal and I to escape....and ultimately live for another day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment