Thursday, July 1, 2010

samurai diva

Today I received a "Save the Date" postcard for my friends' (Jenny & Daniel) wedding, which I'm thrilled to be a part of this upcoming winter. The card listed their wedding website which I decided to investigate...especially after a few rumors I'd heard about it. I was thoroughly excited to see that they selected a 'Disney Princess Personality' to describe each bridesmaid (sooo Jenny!!).  Mine reads as follows:
Disney “Princess” Personality: Mulan from Mulan-Brooke has ninja skills. Brooke is a beautiful woman inside and out. She would do just about anything to save the honor of her friends and family. Although, we’re not sure how cool she would be with dressing up like a dude.  
The reason this is soooo perfectly awesome is that the first time I met Daniel I jokingly (with a slightly serious edge) told him that if he ever hurt Jenny I would bust out my ninja moves on him! Glad to see that my talents have been accurately recognized... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment